Today’s Friday Finds will be a quick one!
First, what did y’all think about Taylor Swift’s new single “Look What You Made Me Do”? Personally, I find it a bit creepy, but I look forward to hearing the album. She’s changed so much since “Tim McGraw“. I’m feeling a little nostalgic.
And while we’re thinking of the old Taylor, here’s a fun quiz: Which Taylor Swift Era Best Describes You? I got “Red.”
So the eclipse happened and I was really excited until I wasn’t. I knew 88% vs. 100% totality wasn’t ideal, but I thought I’d get a lot more than I did. I am so jealous of all those people who got to see the real thing. Emily P. Freeman’s words are so relatable: When the Eclipse is Underwhelming…
I hope I can figure out a good 2024 road trip. I’m astounded by the ways God reveals Himself to the world.
And here’s another Pretty Cool Eclipse Story about a woman who was born during a solar eclipse and then gave birth during one. I wondered if the eclipse would increase the number of women going into labor the way full moons and new moons do. I hope someone is running that data.
And lastly, a recipe I am dying to try: Cinnamon Coffee Cake. I love a good bundt cake/pound cake, but this one isn’t compliant with my diet. I’ll save it for the next time I’m baking for a crowd.
Have a great weekend, friends!
One thought on “Friday Finds: 8/25/17”
1. Since I am pregnant I am allowed to eat a whole cake, so feel free to consider me a crowd. It does feel kinda crowded in there…
2. Red? Really? That’s like the “whoops, let’s pretend that didn’t happen” era.
3. That song is a trainwreck. I saw someone on the internet said that the crazy left Miley and hopped into Taylor. I kinda agreed. Nice mullet tho…
4. I will roadtrip with you. Mom can watch our kids because she’s already seen one.
5. Cannot wait to see you tomorrow!